[Webinar Recap] 5 Strategies for Building Effective Mobile Engagement
Written By: Jenn Betz | Date: Tue, 20 May 2014
Customers are engaging with businesses in more ways and on more devices than ever before, and businesses require robust customer engagement solutions to support those interactions. We conducted a global study of nearly 6,000 mobile device owners across ten countries to examine the current state of mobile engagement, customer expectations, and support pre- and post-purchase.
Last Thursday, May 15th, more than 250 attendees tuned into our webinar, 5 Strategies for Building Effective Mobile Engagement, to learn about:
- Converting mobile engagements into transactions
- The unique needs of today’s multi-device consumers
- Key factors that contribute to a positive mobile experience
- Insight into mobile shopper expectations
- Top communication channels to drive mobile success
For five strategies and more, download and listen to the webinar now.
BoldBlog | [Webinar Recap] 5 Strategies for Building Effective Mobile Engagement